Friday, January 2, 2009

quick fire




We have always bought a live Christmas tree (well, our's never drank any water - we looked purposefully for the crooked, Charlie Brown tree). Then a couple years back we decided to burn PART of the tree in our fire pit. Oh my! It actually "boomed", flames flew into the air about 8 feet high. That was when we decided to go artificial (yes, I miss the real smell of a real tree). With that being said, last night Cooper and Bobby went with the truck to gather "firewood". They brought back 7 Christmas trees!! Here is what happens very quickly with PART, small part, of the tree. (the wood bench right behind the flames is probably not a good idea! I'll move it for the other 6 trees)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

You know that is a crazy LaBrant/Frank/Lewis thing! I think only you all and we would do something so stupid yet so fun! haha!