

The kids were w/ my in-laws at a local orange grove store. They wanted to buy the "shell people" for around $8.00!! Yikes!! So, the savvy mom-in-law that I have decided to bring them straight home and make their own. She just put shells on the table and said make whatever you think that shell is telling you to make!! I used to make pet rocks, never shell people. Ava, of course, made little babies, Cooper made shell monsters, Bobbi made real animals and Charlie made, well, let's just say glue. Now, my shell basket has new friends. Now they want to make shell villages, ie. golfer shell man playing shell golf or shell lady cleaning in her shell house. I'll let you know if that happens......make your shell people and let us see!!!!! Maybe next we will make pet rocks! Oh, I could have just had an idea for VALENTINES!!!!!!!
2 comments:
so cute! looks like a fun project....I can picture Charlie with all the glue - everywhere!!:)
too, too cute! great idea, nan!
Post a Comment