Tuesday, January 13, 2009
adjectives
Today Cooper and I ate at Panera for lunch. He has been studying adjectives in school. So, I thought while we were eating I would read the bag his bagel came in. It said hot, fresh bread made by skilled bakers. Within a minute or so this man yelled out, "fresh bread!". We turned around and there was this young man bringing bread from the back. He had this thick, black, head of hair. Must have been teased or volumized on top. Anyways, I noticed it but didn't say anything. I turned back around to Cooper. Couple minutes later Cooper says, "I think that skilled baker has skilled hair." I said, "what do you mean?", Coop says, "Did you see it, he has skilled hair!". After a little bit of a discussion, Cooper decided his hair was skilled because it was so thick and full and brushed so well, he must have had skilled hair. Never thought of it like that.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment