
Today is Cooper Thursday Blog - this is the song I sing to my Mom - "Hey Momma, do you want to watch my grooves? Hey Momma, do you want to see my moves? Hey Momma," (no words just dancing).........I like to sing this song to my Mom because evey time I do she laughs and I really like to dance. Check out next Thursday for another Cooper Blog. I picked out the first song. Peace out, Cooper
5 comments:
Cooper, I love to see you dance. You have very unique moves that I have never seen before. Most of all I love the boy making the moves. You are really awesome!!
hey, super cooper! the sackett family is dancing around the computer in your honor. you rock, dude!!! now we're gonna go build a rocket!
Hey Cooper you keep singing and making your mum laugh!
Hey there Tami, Im sure we have met at FBCIR. We should get together sometime. My oldest is 12 also. Angela and I were just talking about you all last night! :)) Your kids are too cute, by the way!
that picture is great. love, ava
Post a Comment