Sunday, January 11, 2009

Go Bucs

Cooper is ready for Sunday football, even though he is rooting for the Retro Buccaneers!!!, when they were orange. Go Retro Bucs, are they even playing today?....for Cooper's sake, please note this shirt is not his, it is mine - it is way to small for him.

4 comments:

Jill said...

love to see that shirt on you!!:) hee hee!!! it's all about modesty in the LaBrant home!lol

Jill said...

do you mean that was your shirt when you were a kid or now???

Tami said...

that is really bothering you isn't it??? I was kidding!! It was Cooper's shirt when he was 2. Now charlie wears it. I'll never get rid of it. Coop came out with it on, as a joke, and I thought he was stylin'!!!!

Jill said...

I laughed so hard last night b/c the 2nd time I went to your blog I thought I had it all wrong...that it was your shirt from when you were a kid! See the retro comment threw me off...oh to be blonde!!! I get it now!!:)