

Wow! The circus was so fun. It is ridiculous, but Bobby and I have been to the circus twice together and we have both been picked twice to participate. He was the juggler clown assistant (looked pretty professional) and I was the poofy, overly dressed in hot pink assistant to no one ( I looked the opposite of professional). The circus ringmaster was very young and did trick us with his magic. He even made an elephant disappear. At that moment, I picked up charlie's juice from the floor (I mean, unstuck his juice from the floor). Anyways, when I looked up, the elephant was gone. The ringmaster kept saying over and over and over, "Do not try this at home!" They even had music about Do Not Try This at Home! I started giggling like we are going to go home and make a cannon ball rocket and shoot each other out of it across the street. We will not!! Cooper got in the car and said, "That really was the greatest show!" The free tickets worked, try it!!
2 comments:
oh looks like so much fun....I want to go!!! Love the clown noses!!
um, now since you're posting this for the whole wide web - world- to read - let's be honest. you WOULD SO make a rocket and shoot each other out of it. just to win another free trip to the er! and now you have gone and given joshua ideas. how fun!! I'M pretty sure, though, that there's some neighborhood rule about this where we live. you greatest-show-on-earth-stage-hogs, you!!
Post a Comment