Cooper Thursday Blog!!!! *today's topic: Things I like to play.....
Hi, this is Cooper. My superhero name is FirePeanut and my monster name is Scar. Ava's superhero name is Hotdog Lady and her monster name is Snakey Snakey. My superpowers when I am FirePeanut is that I can shoot out hot peanuts from my hands and I can run super fast and I can crack peanut shells by clapping. My monster powers are running fast, climbing, super strength, sticking out my tongue far and sharp fingernails. Ava's superpower when she is Hotdog Lady is shooting out HOT hotdogs and while they are eating the hot dogs she hits them. Her monster powers are long fingernails, long hair to trip people and super stretchy. I like to play this because we get to use our imaginations and our backyard neighbor comes over to play with us. (Note: Cooper's mom did the typing and Cooper selected the first song.)
2 comments:
I'm stopping by to say Hullo! I really like the pic of Ava exercising with her babies. Have a great day!
Cooper, I think I might have wet my pants laughing at your very funny names! You should start charging for your funnies! (I don't think your daddy pays you enough for your dares)...
Post a Comment