Sunday, January 11, 2009

4th folder, 4th pic

I was "tagged" by my friend, Angela, to post my 4th photo folder, 4th picture. This is it! Ava with a smore in her little mermaid pj's. She really just enjoys making them, not really eating them. I usually take it off of her hands and let her keep making them. I usually have a stomach ache after the fire. Jill J. and Jenny B. please allow me to formerly TAG you to do this wonderful task of going to your photos on the computer. Go to your 4th folder, 4th pic and post it with some explanation of what in the world it is. Thank God it wasn't a pic of my buns or something else that A or Charlie take with my camera!! Please do this task as a nice gesture of true friendship. Gestures of true friendship are really nice. And I do like to play tag......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh that is the perfect picture of beautiful A!! Will you make me some s'mores??