Monday, January 12, 2009

diamond girl

Bobby's cousin called awhile back, left a message on our machine and at the end started singing diamond girl. Don't know what made me think about this song. Looking through our photo folder, perhaps it was Bobby's outfit for his work's Christmas party. Yes, he really did wear that WHITE leisure suit. That is really the name of it. Maybe I look like a diamond girl shining against that white suit of his. Enjoy this song, Steve!! Question is, what in the world made you think of that song?????

2 comments:

Jill said...

lookin' all snazzy...is that a word? My dad has a matching blue leisure suit - I used to put it on in high school, I don't think I could fit in it now!!

4funnyboys said...

I haven't thought of that song in years...used to love it!!! Turned up the music to see if it was playing! Suit is hysterical..but hes lookin good!