Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Free Ticket to the Greatest Show on Earth!!!!
Big News! Granted tomorrow I will tell you if it really is true. At Largo Library in the kid's area you can pick up a book mark that has 1 free kid's ticket to any performance as long as there is an adult ticket purchased. Probably so adults just don't drop off their kids with free tickets then go out to dinner! You know, I do that so much. Anyways, you can not pre-order the tickets you need to go to the ticket booth at the St. Pete Times Forum. Tonight all tickets are $15. So we are hoping to see the show, sorry, Greatest Show on Earth, for $30. We were inspired to go because the young ringmaster, 24 or so, does magic!! Big stuff for my budding magicians!! Hopefully no one will want to run away with the circus. I could very much see Ava wanting to be one of those girls. You know, the fancy girls, who soar through the air. Yikes.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment