Saturday, January 31, 2009

Show and Tell Saturdays!!

O.k. I haven't ever done a day theme in blog world but today I am! The Ties that Bind Us got it from Homesteaders Heart. Anyways, it is show and tell your favorite cup/mug, treasured ones or just ones you use every day. The big, jumbo I LOVE YOU mug is one I use just about every day with as much coffee as I can get in it. It even has a chip on the top side but I love the way it holds ALOT and my hand fits in the handle, perfecty!!! The polka dot one says ITS A BOY. My old friend gave this to me after my baby was born. My little one puts hot cocoa in it. I just love it. The middle mug I do not use very much but I keep it at the front in the cabinet, it makes me smile. It says, my husband ran away with the maid and I miss her. Gee, I don't have a maid but I would MISS her, I just know it!! Join the Show and Tell Saturday. You know you like show and tells!!!!!

3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

It's cracking me up that everyone is choosing the very large mugs for their coffee. No matter what they look like. I had to laugh at the middle one, that's funny.
Thanks for joining in. It's fun.
Blessings to you.
Kim

Jill said...

I only have 2 coffee cups left out...the rest I packed and mine aren't interesting!!

Unknown said...

Cute cups! I like hearing the stories that go along with them.