Friday, January 9, 2009

NEW make-up, so coooool!!!!

This may seem silly BUT I am posting about make-up! My friend, Claudine, told me about Sephora last year. This huge make-up store that offers all brands of make-up. The first time I went in there it was very overwhelming. I needed blush. I bought their brand, color was rose, blush me! I really loved it. It is more of a "glow" highlighter with a soft color than a true color blush. For me, that is perfect!! I decided to try something else from Sephora! I bought a foundation primer. This is what I am so excited about. I have never used a primer before (for anything, not even paint, I just think it is an extra step!). The lady said it would smooth your face and help fill in lines, etc. so the foundation will look smoother and not sit in the lines of your face, I am getting lines on my face. Fine. I bought it. Sephora brand. I LOVE IT!! If any of my friends have been using a primer for a long time and have never told me, shame on you. I would for sure have been your BFF!!!! I also bought, for the first time, a liquid eye liner. Brand is Urban-Decay, color Smog. LOVE it!! It goes on so smooth, no more tugging on my eye AND when I laugh (of course, I cry) it does not smudge!!! So, all this to say, because I love all of you I wanted to tell you about my new make-up so we can all be BFF's!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

you too funny!!! My new fav store is Ulta and I like the mineral make up...I will give you a demo next time I am up there!:) Love the liquid eyeliner and the color...I may go to Sephora tomorrow - no boys around so the girls will do girly things!!

Tami said...

what in the world is Ulta? I must live in the deep woods or something. Do you use a primer?? would love a demo, for sure. the girls will love Sephora. Huge amounts of q-tips for testing anything and whole bunches of perfume to spray all over them!

Jill said...

Ulta is just like Sephora tons of make up from covergirl to name brand, same with the perfume. They also have a salon in their store and sell all hair products too - fun girly store. Pur Minerals is what I love and my sister and mom love Bare Minerals...although I think my mom switched.:) Let you know how our experience is today!!

Unknown said...

do i have to buy sephora to be your bff? i had ulta on my list in ft. myers for black friday, because you got a free robe with a $40 purchase. in the Christmas spirit i was going to buy MYSELF Clinique Happy perfume. and maybe some bare minerals. hey, you've been tagged! look at my post "i've been tagged." do it! pass it on! bless jill with the privelege!

Tami said...

NO! BFF was just if someone used ANY primer and never told me. I would use any primer from anywhere if someone wouldv'e told me it existed!!! maybe it is just for older people and since I am one of the oldest I needed to discover it first!!

Jill said...

well, I know you are WAY older than me!!:)