Friday, January 16, 2009

Button Bracelet, by Bobbi Marie

Bobbi's Friday Blog Day!! ** Cool, craft idea: **

Hi, This is Bobbi. I wanted to tell you about something really fun that I did with my Nan. We made a button bracelet! My Nan collects buttons so we decided to make a button bracelet. You have to have about 25 or more buttons (little and big). Then you take an 8" piece of thin, elastic cord and thread the button through the elastic. Do this until it is the length you want it. Then tie the ends together really tight. The last thing to do is to try on your new button bracelet! My Nan and I made one for ourselves, Ava and our American Girl dolls!!! You can use different sizes, shapes and colors. My Nan has really old buttons that are really neat. Try this, it is really fun and pretty.

No comments: