Tuesday, January 27, 2009

my new apron

I bought a new apron today. It is now one of my favorites! If I could sew, this is what I would make. Cute aprons with cute faces on them. Kinda a nice caricature to wear around the house. Anyways, I have a very cheery face to put on in the morning. Granted the girl's eyes are closed but who cares???? I decided to make it my new profile pic. "Margo" is the cookin' name in my new cookin' apron!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

omg! that is sooooooo cute! I want one! although my aprons face would be really streched out and probably have a couple of stretch marks on her since I am a little bit overweight - but that is ok. oh yeah she would probably have eyes closed that looked chinese cause of the stretching! haaaaa! ok no really i want one I love it :) I would name her. How about Marilyn or Harlow somthing with a 40's feel - what about babyface! just a thought! love you and miss ya :)

Tami said...

oh yeah, i do need to name her. something "royal", definately NOT tami!!! maybe i'll even cook better!

Unknown said...

i think she looks like you!