Thursday, September 2, 2010

So Proud






Cooper and I were sitting around our table and noticed a pen nearby. Don't ask me what in the world we were doing? He gave me a tattoo and I gave him a tattoo. Mine says, Let's Dance. If I really had a tattoo that said let's dance you would know that when I got that tattoo I wasn't all together with it. Unless you are on the show, So you think you can dance, you have no business getting a tattoo that says Let's Dance! But, maybe Cooper thinks I can really dance or he thought I am so bad that is the reason he put it. And I, of course, gave Cooper the most traditional one of all....Mom Forever. With a big heart and wings off of the side. If I had a red pen it would have been a lot better. Then we took our showers (my newest thing is to wear long johns and do the eliptical in the hot garage, not so sure how long that will last. It is so hot you can barely breathe!) - the tattoos were gone forever. I love my Cooper. You are so fun and I can really laugh with you.
P.S. I heard the eliptical burns away your buns?! I think it is fluffing them up.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

looove the tattoo :0 soooo sweet! it is like your doing heat yoga - he I am getting a pair of those tennis shoes you wear that tone your gluts and buns - so we shall see :) :)

Unknown said...

love the tattoos, guys! hope you're enjoying the new school year. :)