Saturday, September 18, 2010

Super Saturday!

One cross country runner and all ages for soccer.
Poor Coop, his only pic of the day is eating his snack.
Look! I actually got the pic. That is Ava making a goal. Way to go, AVA!!! She is the one in yellow on the far left.

Charlie's warm up kick.

We were so happy to see Uncle Matt at the game. He took the kids twice to the snack shack. I think that made their day, I NEVER go to the snack shack. He bought them ring pops, candy bars, etc. I don't think I have ever gotten them that stuff. Anyways,.....big day at the soccer field today. Bobbi Marie and Coach (Bobby) left this morning at 5:30 a.m. for a cross country meet. The rest of us headed to the soccer field. Charlie and Cooper had a game at the same time. I didn't see Cooper play but he scored a goal. I am so proud of him. Charlie has no game pics because I couldn't take them while coaching. I am still getting used to that whole thing. Charlie scored his first goal today. Then Ava's game was a little later, you know, middle of the day heat. Bobby made it back at half time just to see her score her first goal. After all these years of sports, I have never gotten a pic of my kid's goals. Never. So, today I was so proud to show Ava her goal that she made. That is pretty special. As always, it is the attitude that counts. I am so proud of you all!




No comments: