Saturday, September 18, 2010

Field Trip

We met our dear friends, the Jones, at Busch Gardens on Thursday. I have NO pics but because my blog is our ongoing scrapbook/journal of our days/weeks, I had to mention our day because it was so fun. We not only had fun but learned lots of new things. I tell you what, I love kangaroos. They were so sweet, soft and just plain 'ol cute. Granted they probably are not sweet in the wild but these little guys were very lovable. We did lots of rides, took forever walking from one spot to the next. We haven't seen them in awhile so we would catch ourselves literally standing still and just playing around. Jill and I figured we could have just been in the parking lot. So, our field trip for this week was super duper fun. Thanks, Jones family, for a great time!

No comments: