Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last Minute - Zoo!!

The stingless stingrays. We could've stayed here all day.


The petting zoo. I think Bobby really wants a goat.
Too close for comfort. Cooper didn't mind!



The people behind us were feeding the giraffe crackers. So, the giraffe would lean down and over all of our little guys. Charlie just loved it!



The Charlie and Drew Show were interviewing 2 pretty girls. That is what we call Drew and Charlie - The Charlie and Drew Show. They are two very funny little boys to watch and listen. Today Charlie asked Drew if he could pump. I am assuming on the swing. Little questions out of nowhere makes these two - one of a kind.

I was going to just not go to the zoo this year, for free. Bobby said I HAD to go to the zoo. What kid doesn't want to go to the zoo. So, I went to the zoo. I had last minute friends join us (thank you) and hubby took a personal day. It was a lazy kinda day -The perfect day for the zoo.






1 comment:

Jill said...

It was the best day! Drew and Charlie just make me laugh!! Can't wait for our next adventure!