Sunday, October 3, 2010

14 years old!!! Wow!!!

14!!!
Wish big, my love. Looks like you had a little help blowing out your candles :)


We tease her a little bit while she opens up her gifts. Just a little birthday humor, you know, she is a teenager.
My Bobbi Marie turned 14 this weekend. Yes, she loved her new cell phone. We woke her up with it on her birthday morning. She immediately knew what to do with it as if she has had it forever. Now she can teach me stuff on my new phone. The girl spent her morning at soccer games and then Uncle Matt took her shopping. My brother knows me and so he knew I would NEVER buy her accessories for her new phone. He got her the blingiest, bling, bling cover EVER! It is really over the top. I do love it because they went together to buy it. It is so Bobbi Marie. We ended her day with a big family dinner. My sweet girl. After a full, long night of labor, you finally arrived. You were in NO rush. I still remember being in the hospital with you and wondering what the heck I was going to do! They wheeled you in this little cart and you were swaddled in the little hospital blanket. I distinctly remember waking up and seeing you staring at me. I got you out and snuggled you. Instantly we were heart to heart, forever. You have always been a gentle girl, who loves to learn, loves to create and loves life. You are a wonderful big sister who is honorable and a strong leader. I am so thankful for YOU, I am thankful for 14 wonderful years with my precious firstborn. God has big plans for you and I am so excited to see you grow in Him year after year. Happy Birthday sissy, Bobbi a Ree, Bobbsy, Bobbi!!!!!!




3 comments:

miranda said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!!!!!! 14 WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champion Builders said...

Happy Birthday Bobbi Marie!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday to a sweet girl and a great friend to my girls!!