
The boy's table. For some reason I do not have a pic of Cooper's walking sticks. Sorry, Coop!

Ava made pom pom's for the hair.

Bobbi made crochet flowers for the hair.

She put them on a headband or a clip. Super cute, these are my favorite!

Crochet hair flowers.

Handmade crochet dolls, by Bobbi. Aren't they cute? They are flopsy, my favorite kind.

Indoor frisbees. The boys LOVE these.

The scarves she made. Finished off with pom poms for a special touch that you can not find in stores! I love that Bobbi has taught herself this hobby. Because she is young, her stuff has this sweet detailed touch that you don't usually see. And when I say taught herself, I mean taught herself from a book. Ava is following in her foot steps. I am so proud of my girls and boys for working so hard for the Fall Open House. You all did great!
1 comment:
super cute Bobbi! We aren't so crafty over here....we need a little help!:)
Post a Comment