Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our Week

I caught my little magician getting some candy corn (thanks, Jill, for my 1st bag of the season!)
This took Charlie about 15 minutes to set up. He can't stop thinking about what he wants to be for Halloween, which then leads to pretending he is that character. By the way it is either Buzz Lightyear, Superman or a magician.

Big sister trying to knock them over! I won't show you how mad Charlie got.


Some card trick that Ava made up. You pick a card from the deck then she gets 10 guesses on which card you picked. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Another cross country meet. Great job, Bobbi!
and.....Bobbi Marie coloring my hair! What in the world was I thinking. I am trying to wait for a couple more weeks before I see the "real" hairstylist-beautician (does anyone say beautician anymore?). My 20th reunion is coming up! Yikes.

She actually colored my hair and then we put on a highlight. It didn't turn out so bad.

Charlie learning letters/phonics. We have to wear these stickers to help.

He put his on my shirt and I almost left with 2 double D's on my chest area! - Another week has flown by. School, play, sports, work. Together, of course.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I am crying from laughing so hard!:) The cap - what in the world?? I have great pictures of my parents when I colored their hair - except once I colored it we put Publix bags on their heads!! Love the Double D stickers - I would have peed my pants to see you wearing that out - I wish you would have forgot they were there!!! Ha! Madison would love Ava's game - they could spend hours playing it! oh yeah, I'm on my 4th bag of candy corn - can we say addiction??