Monday, August 30, 2010

Keeping Busy

Encouraging verses on canvases.
Door knob signs.

For the hair.

-
..... Keeping my Bobbi and Ava busy. We decided to have a Fall Jubilee at our house and started to create all sorts of things. Bobbi and Ava are definitely the busiest. Bobbi has crocheted hats (super adorable), scarves, purses. She even sewed a quilt. Ava has made these pom pom hair ties. I helped a little bit, but that girl is one pom pom maker! This day in October (the 16th to be exact) should be fun. When it gets closer I will share more. Until then, this is a little glimpse of the working hands in my house. By the way, the boys are showcasing their walking sticks from North Carolina. Interested in selling anything let me know! P.S. This name thing is very funny. Bobbi added it. Have no idea what she did, so you might never see it again. Pretty cute, though. Thanks sweets!


1 comment:

Jill said...

I would like to buy the canvas with Do Everything Without Complaining...it would look so much better than my printed out version hanging up!!