Monday, August 16, 2010

A little of everything.....

Well, we started school! It has been awhile since my last update. This year our vacation was later than earlier so it felt as if we were all rushed. I bought this super duper schedule. Managers of their Homes, by Teri Maxwell. All these years I never wanted this strict schedule. I have to say, I love having it. Let's just say Ava tonight, during prayers, thanked Jesus for her new schedule. She loves it. I love that I know everything is getting done. Including down time! This is part of Cooper's down time...................

This is Cooper's robot dog that shoots out stuff. -
Bobby took 3 kids to the baseball game. They had a great time. Cooper has figured how to eat sunflower seeds while wearing his baseball glove (you know, in case he catches a break away ball). I think that is a pretty good talent.
I think he is pretty cute. Bobby did a great job of taking pics for me.

Loot, bobble heads and posters.

This was another day this past week - Charlie's lazer arm. He showed me this after I got out of the shower! He told me it was wusheble (washable). I swear this kid thought he had all the powers in the world with his arm painted blue.

More lazer.

Ava, with no bangs. She has been hounding me about getting her bangs cut. I thought she would change her mind if I said I was cutting them ( I ruined Cooper's hair awhile back when I was trying to give him that "cool" longer hair that the guys are wearing - I gave him a very successful mullet). She remembered that and still wasn't scared.

Bangs!!! I did it and actually they look so cute on her. Cutie pie. Granted, every day she pulls them back. They are even and everything.

And.....3 day old chicks. They are about triple the size right now. Since this picture, we lost one (it died) and have added another one. These little things are alot of work. OR I could be "babying" them too much. We have moved them to the bottom of their coop. They are still too little for the big coop. I worry about them every night. It is so silly. I thought I would make a great farmer person, not so sure anymore. I would be a better candy clerk. So, life has officially picked up and I am on a strict schedule. I feel so normal saying that. Isn't everyone on a schedule. To be honest, I never really was. We sorta had a schedule but not down to half hour increments. I will be curious what I think about this in another 2 weeks. :) Until then, we are thanking God for a safe summer, new books and pencils, and new composition books with black and white designs.








1 comment:

Jenny said...

looove the laser arm - super cute! Ava looks amazing with bangs she looks soooo grown up - I am dying to cut mine so maybe I will follow in her footsteps. Chicks are awesome - work though trust me and sometimes stinky. although we held ours all the time inside our shirts - haaa :) :)