Monday, August 2, 2010

More Stuff in NC

Widdling sticks - not sure if that is how you spell it.
Cherokee, NC. This store was the best. I think the guy in the store was the best.

Tubing at Deer Creek. This was so fun and exciting. It actually had little rapids and dips. Fun!


Crazy candy store. I left this place wondering how I could open up this kind of store in my area. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I would make the best candy store clerk.



U-Pick blueberries. This place was right down the road from our campsite. The first time we went we picked 5 lbs. of blueberries. We probably ate another pound picking them. We cleared off that 5 pounds and went again before we left NC. Blueberry John was the nicest blueberry man I have ever met. I should have posted his pic. Maybe I will.




No comments: