Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SOOOO Ava!!!




This little person is so creative! Whenever I get out anything from the storage drawer in the kitchen she is reminded that there is foil in there, she loves foil!!!! Charlie usually wads it in a ball and throws it at Rexy. Ava, this time, made her own digital camera with her own disk. Clever, hugh? She even started taking her own pics. I think this love of foil started when we went to Arigatos Japanese Steak House months ago and the man made creatures with foil that was wrapped around our left over food. That was the best part of dinner, for Ava! She does not play with foil all the time (I think I read somewhere aluminum is not good). Anyways, every once in awhile maybe she can make "foil creations" while roller skating. There are big things in her future. I can see it now in lights - FOIL and SKATES, featuring BIG A. Danger and fun!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

that looks cute Ava! I am so behind on reading blogs and updating mine!! We are anxious to see you all! Drew got the stomach flu and I am praying no one else will get it - I will keep you posted!!