This is the best I can do, for now. I used the old panels I had from our bedroom to go behind the washer and dryer, I mean, Henry and Lola. I moved the kids fancy, original, canvas artwork to go on the side wall. Then I hung a portrait of the kids on the other. Yes, I will replace this pic and change with one that my friend, Angela took. I can't wait for those!! Yes, I am a little over roosters but that pom pom has a rooster on it hanging from the cabinet door knob. Oh well, I couldn't resist this one. This is our farm dog, Rexy's room. He's probably thinking, what in the world have you done to me? I loved the old room! He could be thinking I am giving his room to Katie, our fluff dog. It is pretty sad if I am trying to figure out what my dog's are thinking. Better run, need to teach some important stuff..........
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
It's Over! for now.....
This is the best I can do, for now. I used the old panels I had from our bedroom to go behind the washer and dryer, I mean, Henry and Lola. I moved the kids fancy, original, canvas artwork to go on the side wall. Then I hung a portrait of the kids on the other. Yes, I will replace this pic and change with one that my friend, Angela took. I can't wait for those!! Yes, I am a little over roosters but that pom pom has a rooster on it hanging from the cabinet door knob. Oh well, I couldn't resist this one. This is our farm dog, Rexy's room. He's probably thinking, what in the world have you done to me? I loved the old room! He could be thinking I am giving his room to Katie, our fluff dog. It is pretty sad if I am trying to figure out what my dog's are thinking. Better run, need to teach some important stuff..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
fancy, schmancy!! wanna come help me remodel my laundry -er - hallway?? closet?? you'd have to wade through the piles of laundry...
ps - i loooooooove that pic of your beautiful kids!
I love it! SOOOOO cute and I especially LOOOOOOOVE the pics angela took! Simple but yet so true to the famiy :) I love them. Tell Angela what a beautiful talent she has to capture such sweetness! I am next for pics :) :) Cant wait to see you :)
I am glad you are my friend. You are so nice to me.
Post a Comment