Sunday, March 22, 2009

it's a guy thing.....

Cooper and Bobby went on a fishing retreat this weekend with our church. Poppa was there which made it even more fun!! Cooper has gone 4 years in a row and this is one of his most favorite things to do. I love to hear all of the exciting things when he gets home. Before he could even say hello, he told me he had 2 bottles and a half of coke. He also made $5.94. He got $2.94 for eating a clam. He made $3.00 by making an animal wake up call to all the other campers. Some man told him he could hear him all the way on the other side of the lake. He went to bed at 11:21 p.m. Didn't eat breakfast one morning because he was fishing and on another morning he had pancakes. He made up a new, hip hop peanut song. He caught 2 mud fish, he said one was as tall as Charlie, maybe a little smaller (the fish tales have begun). My little man and big man are back!!! We always miss them sooo much but know they are having the time of their lives. Next year, Charlie gets to go with them. I will go and do some laundry with Henry and Lola. It smells a little fishy!!!???

1 comment:

Julie Willis said...

The flower drawings are really nice.
So, I have started to use blog names for our girls. In order from oldest to youngest. Urban Girl, School Girl, Farm Girl and the Little Chef.
I used to call them my chickadees and chicks. I still like to. And I've always called the chickens the Girls........ Confusingly sad, I know.