The gift of finding valuable or agreeable things not looked for
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Our Day with Friends (and Ava w/ the camera.....)
This is our trip visiting our friends in their new home (with Ava). She had the camera most of the day. I only posted 5 of her pics, she had MANY more!!! Lots of her and Maddie taking pics of each other. Thanks Jill, now Ava really wants a camera phone. I don't even have a camera phone. I do have to say, my sad look in that one pic of me is because we were just told there were no more shamrock shakes!!! That is a look of, "Are you kidding me, who runs out of shamrock shakes on St. Patrick's Day?" She captured that moment really well. We had so much fun with you all and can't wait to do it again.
Love your blog! It's fun and very creative! Will be returning so keep it coming! Come check out our blog!! I'm trying to post on a regular basis...TRYING! :)
Those pictures are so funny...I have one of Bobbie and Macie that they took with my camera while it was hanging around my neck - and I didn't even know it!:) Thanks for coming we had so much fun!!
3 comments:
Love your blog! It's fun and very creative! Will be returning so keep it coming! Come check out our blog!! I'm trying to post on a regular basis...TRYING! :)
Have a great day!!
I could use a Shamrock shake about now! Boy you guys are really going! Did you guys like the Seabird Sanctuary?
Those pictures are so funny...I have one of Bobbie and Macie that they took with my camera while it was hanging around my neck - and I didn't even know it!:) Thanks for coming we had so much fun!!
Post a Comment