Well, we didn't want to buy a new washer and dryer but we did. Our other was 12 years old and the cost of fixing it didn't make any sense. So, without further delay, this is our new, shiny, white, trimmed in chrome washer and dryer. I probably should have put on my fancy apron and got in this pic of my new appliances, laying on the top to hide the cords. My friend named her new camera that she bought, so because I will not be getting any sort of camera any time soon (not after buying this!), I thought I would name my washer and dryer. Lola, the washer, and Henry, the dryer. They will become our new bestest friends. If anyone visits you WILL take a tour to visit Henry and Lola. I am in the process, now, of sprucing up our itty, bitty utility room. I need to hide those cords and bring the rest of the room up to speed. Off to cleaning!!!...................
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Goodbye Old, Hello New
Well, we didn't want to buy a new washer and dryer but we did. Our other was 12 years old and the cost of fixing it didn't make any sense. So, without further delay, this is our new, shiny, white, trimmed in chrome washer and dryer. I probably should have put on my fancy apron and got in this pic of my new appliances, laying on the top to hide the cords. My friend named her new camera that she bought, so because I will not be getting any sort of camera any time soon (not after buying this!), I thought I would name my washer and dryer. Lola, the washer, and Henry, the dryer. They will become our new bestest friends. If anyone visits you WILL take a tour to visit Henry and Lola. I am in the process, now, of sprucing up our itty, bitty utility room. I need to hide those cords and bring the rest of the room up to speed. Off to cleaning!!!...................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We did this a few years ago...not the most fun replacement but sooo nice to have those new sparkly appliances!!
well, henry and lola, it was nice to meet you, and even nicer to see you famous on the world wide web! congratulations, you guys, on the addition to the homestead! {{hugs!!}}
Post a Comment