Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tea Party




This was the tea party I bought all that glassware for! We had a total of 6 little girls and 6 little dolls. The little dolls had "tea" and hershey kisses. The little girls had tea with lots of cream and suger and pink punch. They definately drank more pink punch!!! I have to say it was pretty good (cranberry gingerale and raspberry sherbert, yummy!). Lots of FINE sweets. Lots of fun. They made a punch toast to Friendship!!! Then they joined the boys in the backyard to help run off the sugar. I think they enjoyed playing outside just as much as the tea party. We had fun and so did the dolls. Everyone was so sweet.......


1 comment:

Brenda @ Tie That Binds Us said...

Love it! I'm trying to be more intentional about having tea with my little girl. We have someone coming over next week as a matter of fact. Are you glad to have the little plates/cups? ps. I've been posting tea pictures on http://www.ourlifestyleoflearning.ning.com under the Girls group if you want to add to the pictures!