Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I bought GLASS stuff!!!








What in the world? What have I done? It is not like me to go and buy glassware, a bunch of glassware! - and I am not even sure if this stuff is called glassware?! I am hosting a little, very little, tea party this Friday. I have never owned glassware before. We move ALOT, so this type of stuff is hard to keep around. I hit the jackpot at the thrift store today. Half off housewares!! I bought everything shown for $23.00 and change!!!! Now I am a proud owner of a punch bowl with little hooks to hold the little glasses. This stuff might stay out for awhile so the girls and I can just pick it up with our pinky high in the air. And the little platters that hold the tea cups are soooo cute! Who knows where in the world I am going to store all this. The Dolly and John glasses I couldn't resist. Some gift for some couple even though I do not know a Dolly and John. And the green looking thing, well, that is more me. I bought that because it is border line ugly yet still kinda cute. Well, that's it for now.....wish me luck with all this breakable stuff!!!


1 comment:

Brenda @ Tie That Binds Us said...

I love the sets with the cups and plates. Those used to be so popular back in the day. They are darling. Have a nice tea party!