In a show!!
Canada

Paris!!

Paris!!
Yesterday, we went to Epcot as a family. I haven't been in about 15 years. It was so fun. We really did not get to experience everything like we wanted. There is so much to do and see!! It was very interactive and very informative. We traveled from country to country in a matter of hours!!! We each have our favorites. To the top are Japan, France and Norway. Just beautiful!! Of course, Bobby's favorite part of the day was taking a boat tour of their gardens, vegetable gardens. He took pics as if they were our babies. I sorta see some greenhouse in our future, yikes! I will definately do some study on Japan and Norway more in depth. I LOVED it all. The geography giek came out in me. Super fun and will go again if anyone is up for it!!!!!
1 comment:
What a small world (literally)! We were there last week as well....and bought the SAME Mickey Mouse shirts! My girls did the masks too and I have a similar picture of them putting them up to their faces. Just had to say hello. :)
Post a Comment