Sunday, February 8, 2009

Permanent Smile....


Well, ALL the kids are under the weather, I heard it's going around. So, this morning I was the one taking the dogs out. You have to walk by this rose bush, love this rose bush. It has blossoms all over it while everything else looks in "shock" from our cold weather. These roses seem to be thriving. And, of course, little Raggedy Ann, just sitting there so happy with plants coming out of her back. She always has a smile - even though she no longer has red hair! Today will be more relaxing on the couch, movies and books. If I need a pick me up I will go visit Raggedy Ann.....

3 comments:

Jill said...

cute....your raggedy anne has white hair from getting old and from having plants grow out her back!:) Sorry you all are sick we only have 2 sick out of the six of us! It is going around down here too - it was all that cold weather!!

Small Town Mamma said...

Love the rose photo - it must be gorgeous to walk past.

Thanks for visiting my blog - hope to see you again soon! Sorry about the sickness - multiple patients is not definitely not fun.

Jan J. said...

Hi Tami,

Thanks for visiting my blog! We do enjoy Jeannie Fulbright's books. We did Flying Things last year and loved the fascinating bird stories. Your family looks like such fun and SOOOO crafty! I love the fairy house with flower petal fairies and the shell people! So important for kids I think! I'm going to come back later and check your links!

Jan J bluewillowgirls.blogspot.com