Friday, April 16, 2010

Yummmm!


In the middle of the strawberry field , these two are making a silly band swap.

Lots of natural fun. My FAVORITE kind of fun.


These two are two peas in a pod. They are side by side the whole time.

Look at their faces! There was a little bit of strawberry throwing going on. Not Derek, I think it was all Cooper (Maybe a little Derek).


We have so many strawberries in our refrigerator. I went to the store and bought pie crusts, canning jars, marshmallow fluff, cream cheese. I think I might gain some weight with all the recipes we have for these strawberries. We love our friends and love strawberries. Great day.

1 comment:

Jill said...

man, you got great pictures - especially the one of the tree, that is awesome! Funny post, I love it - it was a fun day!!! We love your family!! And Derek was totally throwing those strawberries...I noticed red spots all over my van from their little war!:)