
Yeah!!!! Tim Tebow is with the Denver Broncos!!!! We do like the Denver Broncos. And I LOVE Tim Tebow. Yes, he is SUPER talented, super duper talented, BUT most importantly he is just a great man of GOD. AND I can't say Tim Tebow's name without saying, "You know, he was homeschooled!" The paper today quoted him saying, "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard. It doesn't matter if you are more talented or more blessed than me, I am going to outwork you every day of the week." That's it. There are tons of people with tons of talent, but if you don't work hard, it doesn't matter. Good guy. Cooper is just thrilled because he just had his trip with his Daddy to Denver not too long ago. This was the hat he brought home. Now, he can tell all who ask (or don't ask) that TIM TEBOW is with the DENVER BRONCOS. We will be rooting for them this season, 100%
No comments:
Post a Comment