
Our favorite family friend (like family) always brings money eggs. Lots of money. The kids are set for awhile!

The hunt. I think Uncle Matt might be playing soccer?

Sunday best.

Bobbi put this on for church but it was too many polka dots to wear out. However, it made for a really cute pic! Great Sunday. I LOVE Easter!! Love it. It is such a wonderful holiday. It leaves my spirit so full. I love the music at church, I love the message. It is such a day mixed with the sadness thinking about how Christ died and what He went through, yet, it is such a day of HOPE because of His resurrection. Because He lives, I can face tomorrow....remember that hymn? I get very emotional on Easter Sunday. Anyways, it was a lovely day.

(this is a daffodil from RI.....so pretty) Nothing says spring like a daffodil.
No comments:
Post a Comment