
This was our last day in Newport, of course, the sun came out! Just gorgeous. I could live in one of those houses on the shore, couldn't you?

One of the downtown streets in Newport. Cute as a bug. This place uses their old buildings for business, dentist offices, funeral homes, daycare centers. I just love it.

A lighthouse near the shore. Bobbi Marie was my walking partner this day.

Love this.

Just what you would drive by on the way to the market or downtown. Look at this, so pretty. See the wall in the forefront? Those are everywhere. Well, that sums up our trip - plus about 100 or more so pictures. We do have some silly ones. Probably will be posting those in the near future. We were doing some poses, with some modern day backgrounds. You know, how the real photographers are taking pics today with funky backgrounds? I am no photographer, especially with my credit card size camera. That is what made it even funnier. Of course, this place would be a photographers dream. We enjoyed our time away immensely.
No comments:
Post a Comment