Friday, April 16, 2010

Friends

O.k., these two girls worked on this tooth for awhile! Maddie sat by Ava while they did all sorts of things to get this out. Maddie told me she washed her hands just in case Ava needed her. Jill and I just thought they were doing their silly stuff. Then.....Maddie comes flying from around the corner with her hands up shouting, "Ava's tooth came out!" You would have thought they found a pot of gold. Ava is following her with a bloody face and a bloody tooth. Not quite sure how they actually got out the tooth, still a mystery. Maddie gave her her silly band bag to hold her tooth. I just love these two and how they take care of each other. It is so sweet. Such cute friends.
The gang of friends (plus Drew but he is hiding with a stick). These trees at this park are crazy! All I could think was I wish Bobby could see these. It was like they were going to come out of the ground and become tree people. I probably watch too many movies.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Funny!! Love the picture with the bloody tooth!:) Maddie loves Ava - they are bestest friends ever!!:)