Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hot Date


Not crazy about pics of me, BUT after trying to find pics with just me and one kid, I realized I need to get in more pics with my kids! So, I will just have to get over it. I will not analyze my face and see the need for face powder desperately on my face! Do people even use face powder, anymore? I am so out of it.


Cooper and I went on a hot date last night. We both have a strong LOVE for McDonald's french fries and ice cream. He has asked me for like a year, wouldn't it be great to order a large french frie? Have you ever ordered large french fries? Were they so good? On and on. Of course, I ordered value meals all the time when I was a kid, and it showed :) That is another post. With a large family no one ever gets a large anything! So our date night was to get large french fries. When I ordered them, I said, "Large fries, extra hot and extra fresh, please." We even had to wait while they put a new batch in. Out came the fries. Oh my word! soooo good. Then we played would you rather, the dream game (what you would do with your dreams, etc) and just about life. After our large fries order, we got a McFlurry. Just to top the grease off with some dairy! Splendid evening with my boy, who kissed me, hugged me, carried the tray, giggled with me. I just love him. He says he wants to be with me forever. Forever it will be!
-side note:
Fries and dairy, that could be the reason I feel so bloated this morning. Those two things don't mix so well.



3 comments:

Jill said...

Ha! Amazing the older you get that when you eat horrible the next day you feel really gross!:) Sweet pics of you and your boy...you need more pictures, you are so beautiful! And on a side note you do not need face powder - you are perfect!

miranda said...

I LOVE the second picture! so cute!

Keri said...

Tami, cannot get over how grown up Cooper looks. What a young man! I miss being around you all so much. I hear you have been such an incredible blessing to Uncle DIck in the past couple of weeks. No surprise there :-) Love you!