
Super Cute in your hair!

Super Cute on your shoes!

Super Cute on your bag!

Like I said, Ava made a ton! I used to make these when I was a kid and I sold them for a dime. Just my Aunts and Uncles from New York bought them for their luggage. They said it was easier to spot with a big, puffy pompom on it. I think they were just being nice. I even had one on my bowling ball bag. You know, when I took bowling classes. I really did. I still have my bowling ball, with my name on it (candy apple red), in my garden. Anyways, the sky is the limit. Have fun. Jill, if you are reading this, Maddie will love this! :)
1 comment:
yep...that will be our project this afternoon!!:) Great idea for a suitcase....poor Trent will now travel with a pom pom on his suitcase!:)
Post a Comment