Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Photo Shoot

Pretty girl.
Love the pose!

Charlie picked out his outfit.

I did not do my hair. Are my bangs swaying or greasy?

Handsome boys. I love this pic because this is their "turf".
-
Bobbi Marie has been giving free photo shoots! She has this new camera that puts my camera to shame (that is not hard to do). She can do all this crazy stuff with her pictures. I just love it. She didn't have to twist Ava's arm too much. Ava was happy to oblige because she could change outfits. I did wonder how she got the two boys to do a photo shoot. The secret is a hot wheels car! My pic was her literally posing me. The other one of me, I have each hand on my cheeks, face cheeks :) That would be funny if it were the other cheeks! Anyways, I love the new pics of my family.




1 comment:

miranda said...

Haha! Your bangs look fine! Love the photos!