Monday, January 18, 2010

What did you do today?





A bug and a flea
Went out to sea
Upon a reef of cotton.
The flea was drowned
But the bug was found
Biting a lady's bottom.
I went downtown
To the alligator farm.
I sat on the fence
And the fence broke down.
The alligator bit me
By the seat of my pants
And made me do
The hula hula dance.
And, it goes on and on and on......
-
These jump rope riddles are so ridiculous! Some are very offensive and say words you just shouldn't say. I guess when you are saying those words in a jump rope riddle while doing the jump rope all rules are off. This was our big MLK day : walk to McDonald's with friends (they called to ask if the kids could walk with them, so we all went) - jump roping - soccer - dodge ball - raking. No, there was no parade or learning any bit of school (except for socialization and jump rope riddles. )
Hope your day was just as fun.


No comments: