Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holy Cow it is COLD


It is so cold. Our butterfly garden looks horrible, I mean real bad. Our temp has dipped below freezing a couple of times. I love the cold, I just don't have anything to wear in the cold. We have spent lots of time inside, where normally we are mostly outside. Needless to say, we have been playing board games and wii. My new wii fitness age is 24. Yeah baby, that is right.....24. I did say 24. I shouted so loud when my age popped up on the screen. That is pretty sad that my new wii age has lifted my spirits. I feel like some young chicken.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ha that is great to be 24, I always am in the 50s!! Love your new picture on top - I can't wait to go to the beach again, seems so long ago!!!