Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22

A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth. It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart. Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better. Ecclesiastes 7:1-3
-
Ronald Frank : May 31, 1940 - January 22, 2007
The best Dad in the whole world. Wish we had a goodbye but God's plan did not hold a goodbye. You went to heaven in all it's glory, quick, no looking back, no contemplating. Just the way you probably wished for. Me, on the other hand, always wishes I had at least had 2 minutes. Two minutes to tell you how much I love you, how much I respect you. To look in your eyes and be there as you left this world. I still can't believe you are gone. I hold you in my heart.
-

3 comments:

Jill said...

Love you Tami! And praying for you today!!!

4funnyboys said...

Thinking of you today!

Sheri said...

Since I love you so much Tami, I will share my daddy with you! He has so many of the same qualities that your daddy has/had! I know that he wouldn't mind having another daughter since I am such a joy in his life!! ;)

I love you!!!!!!!!