
Well, Lucy is finally finished. I mean she has been sorta done but now we have decided to put her on the market and just see what happens. The outside paint looks the same but it is a different green and the trim went from red to white and accent color is now brown. I "staged" her with very, and I mean very little. I used everything from my house. I thought I would make the home look as comfortable as possible, including a couple vintage items. It is an old house, you know! My stacked russian people, gumballs, winking tea cup are sure to sell her. I would buy it, wait, I already did. Wonder if someone will love her as much as we do?
3 comments:
I love her!! So cute....you know someone is gonna want all those cute things to be sold with the house!!:) You did a great job!
So cute. I love the color. Is this your main home or you vacation home? Love the winking tea cup.
No, we don't live here nor is it a vacation home. It is close to where we live. We bought it as an investment (one of those houses that nobody wanted, sat on market forever, old, you got the picture :) We have thought about moving in it. Who knows?
Post a Comment