
It has always been a little dangerous when we put the Christmas tree up. I am not sure where our ladder is this year (actually, I think it is at Lucy). Cooper's first baseball game was cancelled so we decided to decorate while we watched the Gators get beat by Alabama :( (that is a side note). It has always been, Bobby puts on the lights, the kids put on the ornaments, while the tree spins. Yes, it spins! My Dad had a revolving tree that I used to think was so tacky. Now that he is gone, I would have it no other way....spinning. Because they do the tree decorating, the ornaments have no rhyme or reason of where they are placed. Yes, we do have empty spots on the tree, and real heavy spots on the tree. I used to "fix" it when they went to sleep, now I leave it and admire it. It is just perfect.
1 comment:
No way! It spins? That is sooo cool!
Post a Comment