One of my favorite things to put out each year are our pics from years past. I can remember getting each one taken. #1 - Bobbi Marie, 13 years ago (yikes!), is just a newborn. We lived in Sarasota at the time, and I was at the mall. Back then I got a Polaroid! I love it all the same. #2 - When Eckerd used to exist, I was in there picking up something and low and behold there was Santa. Ava was a baby and Cooper was just super cute. Horrible pictures but so sweet. Sitting with Santa with red hibiscus wrapping paper as the backdrop. Love it. #3 - Bobby and I are getting ready for a Christmas party, without kids. It wasn't that fun but the kids did about 20 snapshots of us. Sorta like we were celebrities. They had fun just watching us leave all dressed up. #4 - Charlie is a newborn. The kids are decorating the tree on a ladder. Baby is so drooped over Bobbi's arm. He is so little and so sweet. If I love these now, just imagine what they will mean to me over the years. It definitely is a reminder to SLOW DOWN and enjoy each other at this very moment. Time goes by way too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment