Every once in awhile I scan through the pics on my camera and notice a few extra. Let me guess, Ava? Oh my, I didn't realize her Ken doll looked so bad. His hair is crazy. Even though around here the boys would love it. All this thick, crazy hair that is in "style". My favorite part is that she posed her dolls with marbles and Smee (from Peter Pan/Captain Hook). I have noticed that Smee is about 12 years of age in all of her playtimes. Ignore the gray hair, small rimmed glasses and puffiness. Guess he could be 12. Trust me, there are plenty more pics with Rexy, Katie and more dolls but I will save those. There is nothing like a little imagination.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Christmas Pics for Barbie - Ava Style
Every once in awhile I scan through the pics on my camera and notice a few extra. Let me guess, Ava? Oh my, I didn't realize her Ken doll looked so bad. His hair is crazy. Even though around here the boys would love it. All this thick, crazy hair that is in "style". My favorite part is that she posed her dolls with marbles and Smee (from Peter Pan/Captain Hook). I have noticed that Smee is about 12 years of age in all of her playtimes. Ignore the gray hair, small rimmed glasses and puffiness. Guess he could be 12. Trust me, there are plenty more pics with Rexy, Katie and more dolls but I will save those. There is nothing like a little imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL!! That is so funny!! I can just see her posing them and taking their pictures!:) She is so funny!
Post a Comment