Sunday, December 13, 2009


All day skiing.

Cooper with Uncle Gary
Snowball fight, of course

The boys are finally back in town. I sure did miss them but KNEW they were having such a wonderful time. Cooper got to see snow for the first time. Not only did he get to see lots of snow but actually got to see it falling from the sky! At least I think that's pretty cool. The Florida boys had to stop at Walmart and buy Cooper boots and long socks after being there for about 1 hour. His little ankle socks and soccer shoes just did not cut it. Floridians truly have no idea how to dress for real cold weather! When he got off the plane he was strutting off his new Colorado boots. Cool Dude. He has so many stories to tell. I am so excited for all the new memories that he made with just his Daddy. Thanks to Uncle Gary and Aunt Linda for being a fantastic host to the both of them. Driving in the ice like a pro, all the sights, food and a wonderful place to stay. They checked off everything on their list plus some. Now, for the rest of the family to go. I have never been and now I can't wait! Simply beautiful.




No comments: