Friday, December 18, 2009

I am Blessed






Loved this place. Have you ever been to a place that feeds your soul? Well, I was there. Earlier this week we went to a children's home and had the privilege of meeting extraordinary kids. I left this place fully blessed. I can not wait to go back and really get to know some of these kids on a first name basis. I told a friend that when you looked in their eyes you saw so much. I can't even try to put it into words. I am blessed to have a family to call my own. My kids have people around them that love them, need them, enjoy them. That is the love every kid deserves, but some never receive. God's love is definately present in this children's home. The house parents have joy, there are Bibles that are read, there are verses that are hung up to memorize and encourage. God is good and has a plan for each one of these kids. Another reminder of what Christmas is all about, the HOPE Jesus gives to each and every one of us.

1 comment:

miranda said...

So glad you guys had fun!!!!!